Sunday, February 16, 2014

Welcome

Welcome!

While this may not be the first post to this blog, I want to welcome everyone to my NHL Hockey Blog I've created for the ENG 320 class in the Spring 2014 semester.

My name is DJ Mark (yes, that is my real name).  I am a Junior at WCU and a Communications major with a History minor.  I am a huge hockey fan, taking part in the game in so many ways, especially playing the game and officiating the game at some very high levels.  I decided to blog about the NHL because hockey plays a very large role in my life, and I figured I could easily blog about the league and the game for this class.  Its something that is interesting to me, and since I would like to some day be someone who writes about (or talks about on TV or Radio) hockey, I figured I could get good practice in with this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment